Exam help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark29309

My exam bulletin lists what subjects will be covered on the exam. Does anyone know what is meant by these two.

1) recognize and comply with system safety requirements designed to protect the end user.

2) install and monitor electrical systems according to state and national codes (e.g. ieee, nema, neis, any recognized testing laboratory.)

3) any why would they want you to study aia documents (american institute of architects)

I'm not looking for exact questions, just what areas you think this would cover.

jusme123

Occupation
JW
My exam bulletin lists what subjects will be covered on the exam. Does anyone know what is meant by these two.

1) recognize and comply with system safety requirements designed to protect the end user.

2) install and monitor electrical systems according to state and national codes (e.g. ieee, nema, neis, any recognized testing laboratory.)

3) any why would they want you to study aia documents (american institute of architects)

I'm not looking for exact questions, just what areas you think this would cover.

#1 could be emergency off buttons, electrical interlocks for safety/protection, disc within sight of machinery, etc....

what test are you taking

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

What state are you in the test varys from state to state:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.