Lead Check and my 3M glass with lead paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNING

Got a glass from my supply house with the logo "Hold it right there!" Scotch 3m tape. Nice glass. Noticed the recall on similar products from Burger King and broke out the ol Lead Check swabs. Figured I wasn't using them for anything else.

Looked like I had severed an artery! Luckily, I had finished the beer I had in the mug first. Those lead check things work. Never had to use em before but Im sold now.

I wonder how much 3M will pay for my free Lead painted mug?

grrrrr........

kwired

Electron manager
Got a glass from my supply house with the logo "Hold it right there!" Scotch 3m tape. Nice glass. Noticed the recall on similar products from Burger King and broke out the ol Lead Check swabs. Figured I wasn't using them for anything else.

Looked like I had severed an artery! Luckily, I had finished the beer I had in the mug first. Those lead check things work. Never had to use em before but Im sold now.

I wonder how much 3M will pay for my free Lead painted mug?

grrrrr........

You will likely get very ill and possibly die because of this:roll:

especially because you finished the beer, all the lead it at the bottom of the glass

wireguru

i wouldnt have had time to post a thread like this as i would be busy selecting everything i wanted from the 3M catalog :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.