To Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
It is free, for the initial kit, of which only three hundred are available or something like that.

Not knocking the residential side our trade, I am 62 years old and just not inclined to take advantage of this offer. Ranks right below the Nigerian money offer a few weeks ago. Maybe I mean above.:confused:

mtfallsmikey

I've already done that....
That's why I retired from my mechanical contracting biz and got set up as a building engineer, so I could suffer a different kind of grief...

I was actually the first contractor in my area to accept major credit cards, in the early 90's.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
No that ones a scam, but I did win the lottery in England recently and a person that has my same last name passed away and I'm probably a relative, but for some reason they need my name.:grin:

Bet this one isn't a scam! It's from Western Union!
I'm going to turn in my notice now! It's only $850,000.00 but at my age I can probably live off of it if I'm careful! :0)

Dear Customer,

You have been awarded with the sum of $850,000.00 USD by our office, as one of our customers who use Western Union in their business transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please provide .
Mr. Joel Davids with the following details listed below so that your fund will be remited to you through Western Union.

Full Name:
Address:
Occuptiaon:

As soon as these details are received and verified, your fund will be transferred to you. Thank you, for using western union.

Regards,
Mr. Joel Davids
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

shepelec

See it's not a scam. They didn't ask for you credit card number or your bank account so they could pay the taxes. It must be legit...:grin:

GUNNING

Not my first rodeo.

Not my first rodeo.

I GOT A POST CARD TOO!

Ive noticed my life gets very complicated by everyone from that area of Florida. Its an automatic thing. Monday I got to fix the outlets, the painter put in, in an apartment of a "professional woman", in the getto, for an absentee slum lord, that got taken before the code board today. The work order did not reflect what the code enforcement officer was investigating but close enough to parallel one of the original code complaints yet at different apartment units. The owner is from

drum roll

Sarasota.

It brings a little smile to my face every week or so when they call.
Like locust in search of fertile fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.