New warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dduffee260

We just finished our new warehouse. I did post a few slab pics about a year ago. Between the rain, snow and wind we had about 4 months of delays. We also were really busy this summer and had to put our building on the back burner while we worked on others. Actually it took us about 8 months total.

We have been finished for a couple of months and moving in materials. We actually have quite a bit more to move in but can work with this. I will post a few pics of the warehouse for you guys. If you want to see more of the offices let me know as we have several hundred taken.

dduffee260

I will have to look for gear pics. No plot poles yet. I am thinking LED but doing some research. Here's a few more pics with offices.

dduffee260

We bought the shelving from North Dallas Warehouse. Or you can go you Shoppas and they have some I think. The office furniture is custom built and the tables and chairs are various places. Thanks for the compliments guys.

masterinbama

We bought the shelving from North Dallas Warehouse. Or you can go you Shoppas and they have some I think. The office furniture is custom built and the tables and chairs are various places. Thanks for the compliments guys.

You could pdf us some scaled drawings of the office furniture. I have a wood shop somewhere on my property (haven't seen it in a while)I would like to use.

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
Thats one high class grade A posh shop you got there. I would want to hang out at the shop all day.

dduffee260

We do not have any scale drawings on the office furniture. It was built in by a cabinet guy here who just took measurements. We actually still have more wire and inventory to move in here. We bought alot of the wire back in January of 2008 when it was $1.25 lb. In #12 solid alone we have over 1 million feet. Any of you guys pm me if you want to see more pics......Thanks for the compliments guys, we are really proud to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.