Thank you everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

david

I don?t post her a lot but I do read here often. I remember the first post that I got up enough nerve to participate in. Don, Glen, George, (actually both Glens,) where kind. Because of this sight I have experienced a rich volume of knowledge that became alive for me more so than when I read the same material in a reference book or handbook. I read a lot of material that I thought I had a good grasp in understanding it.

This is a good source to use as a measuring rod to test what you think you know. To the rest of you also I say thank you.

I know it?s early, but my power supply to my home computer crashed so I take this opportunity to say to Mike Holt and the rest of you Merry Christmas And I hope to be here after Christmas if not posting surfing in the back ground.

Again thank you all!
David

hurk27

Noticing your join date, I guess a welcome to the forum is a little belated lol,

I joined here back in the beginnings, I like you I was amazed at how much I really didn't know, or thought I did but turned out to be myths old tales, Etc....

It seems every day there is something new I pick up on, so if you have an open mind, this is the place to get it filled.;)

paul

Noticing your join date, I guess a welcome to the forum is a little belated lol,

Yep, he joined up back when they wouldn't let us use capitol letters on our names. I do believe that the forum switched over software back in Feb of 2003 and required all of us to re-register.

hurk27

Yep, he joined up back when they wouldn't let us use capitol letters on our names. I do believe that the forum switched over software back in Feb of 2003 and required all of us to re-register.

I can remember the member numbers or was that post rating number?:confused:

actully the 2/20/2003 change over was the third software change for this forum, and every time everyone moned and groned about having to learn it all over again. then from what I understand ( I was off here for a little) there was an update to this version not sure of the date, I just noticed that all the old archives were no longer availble when I started coming back to the forum.

I can't remember when I first joined, but there wasn't many of us, maybe couple hundred. seems to been around the 1999 NEC time or just after.

Status
Not open for further replies.