delicious code violation photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
Would be fun to listen in to that meeting. They will all be pointing fingers.

I just sent an email to the facility manager seeking an update.

This all took place the week before last, so maybe something has happened by now.

If I get a response I'll share it.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
I received a reply this morning. The sub-panel for the hvac is being repaired by the hvac contractor. My report was sent to a local engineer they've hired who is assisting them in dealing with the AHJ. They wanted someone with long standing ties to the community feeling it would allow more sensitivity between the parties involved; basically they want to save anyone embarrassment while also having the problems corrected. I was told further updates would be forwarded to me.

ceb58

I received a reply this morning. The sub-panel for the hvac is being repaired by the hvac contractor. My report was sent to a local engineer they've hired who is assisting them in dealing with the AHJ. They wanted someone with long standing ties to the community feeling it would allow more sensitivity between the parties involved; basically they want to save anyone embarrassment while also having the problems corrected. I was told further updates would be forwarded to me.

The only thing I see wrong is hiring a local engineer. A lawyer friend once told me something that I think is good advise. If you are going after some one dont hire a lawyer in the same town. You do not know what ties he may have to the other party. He said hire some one from another town that has no connection to the party or community. That way they only have your interest at hand. Its all bussness nothing personal.

But as you have stated you dont have a dog in this fight. Just reporting what you find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.