PMP test

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafis

Merry Xmas everybody,

Here is a little about my qualification:

Master in business administration 2008
Self-employed as Master Electrician since 2007

Most of the project I worked on was short duration projects ( Mostly service calls and wiring spec homes) that include initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.

I am thinking about sitting for the PMP test sometimes in March. I am having difficulty in documenting my project management experience. If you have taken the test or have the knowledge of how to document project management hours to set for the PMP test, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Per PMI requirements I have to have at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.

Thank you

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
With a lot of these kind of credentials they are mostly interested in getting your money, and they accept a lot of things that are pretty dubious as far as experience goes.

I don't know anything about this particular credential, but you can probably find out just what is acceptable to the credentialing group by just calling and asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.