2011 Chief Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

raider1

Staff member
The other Moderators felt that I have not created enough controversy during my reign as Chief Moderator for 2010 so they decided to punish me by having me stay on as Chief Moderator for 2011. I will strive to do better by deleting more posts and banning more members during the next year.:D:D:D

Chris

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
It's refreshing to see that gung-ho spirit Chris. :D

Roger

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
The other Moderators felt that I have not created enough controversy during my reign as Chief Moderator for 2010 so they decided to punish me by having me stay on as Chief Moderator for 2011. I will strive to do better by deleting more posts and banning more members during the next year.:D:D:D

Chris

Congradts on a job well done:)

billsnuff

HEADBANGERS RULE !!

z_news_19_EMP_headbanger_170_Pixel.jpg

SEO

Keep up the good work Chris. By the way are you and Dennis responsible for the new forum design?

Last edited:

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
So we can raise hell for another day or so but then after that you're really going to start cracking down?

Cool.:cool:

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
Man up Chris! This is a high class place! Make them go "next door" (the other forum) if it has to get rough. There is an image here to protect....hello? did I get pulled yet?....

Congratulations...betting the Inspector's make you do another year as president too :)

iwire

Staff member
Congratulations...betting the Inspector's make you do another year as president too :)

You must have somehow seen the negotiations we had behind the scenes. :grin:

Chris did not exactly volunteer.

Chris, kidding aside ...... thanks for saying yes.

masterinbama

Chris

We should demand term limits now!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.