2011 Chief Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riograndeelectric

so how much did to you have to the other mods to let you stay on for another year lol. just kidding.

congratulations Chris. you must be doing all the right things to make chief moderator for 2 years. goes to show you how well this site is run
keep up the great work Chris and thank you.

Cameron

raider1

Staff member
No problem, I think most people overestimate the amount of 'CM Groupies' and the lavish lifestyle of a CM. :grin:

LOL, that's why I choose to re-up as CM. I have gotten accustomed to the lavish CM lifestyle and couldn't imagine my life without it.:D:D:D

Chris

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
No problem, I think most people overestimate the amount of 'CM Groupies' and the lavish lifestyle of a CM. :grin:
You even get your own mag:

lavish_magazine_network_ymib.jpg

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Mods get to give an opinion on an issue, but the CM has to sort through all the opinions and try to decide on a course of action to tick the fewest people off and keep the forum running smoothly. It can be daunting at times. :)

iwire

Staff member
Mods get to give an opinion on an issue, but the CM has to sort through all the opinions and try to decide on a course of action to tick the fewest people off and keep the forum running smoothly. It can be daunting at times. :)

Well put.:grin:

I might say the the mods get to crack some heads while the CM has to patch them up.

jonathn1

2 posts

2 posts

Electrical calculations/ engineering.
I had a post in here, "On a motor, doing the Insulation test with a megger at 500 volts".
I got no response so moved it to the education area in hopes new eyes might be able to assist. I tried to remove the old post but couldnt find the red delete button it talked about in the FAQ page. I wanted you to know I had this on 2 locations just incase you tried to drop it. I saw on your moderator page you were going to be tougher this year and it put the fear in me to always inform of a issue..lol
Thanks
Jonathon England

raider1

Staff member
Electrical calculations/ engineering.
I had a post in here, "On a motor, doing the Insulation test with a megger at 500 volts".
I got no response so moved it to the education area in hopes new eyes might be able to assist. I tried to remove the old post but couldnt find the red delete button it talked about in the FAQ page. I wanted you to know I had this on 2 locations just incase you tried to drop it. I saw on your moderator page you were going to be tougher this year and it put the fear in me to always inform of a issue..lol
Thanks
Jonathon England

Not a problem.:)

You have not drawn the wrath of the Raider.:grin:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.