type FS breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK_EDDIE

I'm looking for a type FS breaker, the panel is an Eaton type PH panel board.
The existing breakers are Eaton type FS when checking online the type FS' most of the breakers come up to thomas & betts . THere is also one challenger type breaker in this panel. I guess im wondering was this a hybid type panel.
I called the local cutler hammer rep. they say i need another type of breaker and a
kit to install it. It's a 100 amp 3ph 480v , The breaker and kit have a price of 900.00.Is the type FS breaker obsolete ? Thanks

zog

I'm looking for a type FS breaker, the panel is an Eaton type PH panel board.
The existing breakers are Eaton type FS when checking online the type FS' most of the breakers come up to thomas & betts . THere is also one challenger type breaker in this panel. I guess im wondering was this a hybid type panel.
I called the local cutler hammer rep. they say i need another type of breaker and a
kit to install it. It's a 100 amp 3ph 480v , The breaker and kit have a price of 900.00.Is the type FS breaker obsolete ? Thanks

THey are not obsolete, but they may be legacy. Is it a FS340100A?

ASK_EDDIE

re:

re:

Yes that is the correct breaker number I'm looking for. Online that model number
comes up to cutler hammer as well as T&B. A little more searching, CutlerHammer
list the type PH panelboard as "vintage". I guess that tells me its not made anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.