I moved, my business did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
:mad:Anyone have any luck fighting with the Post Office? If so where did you go? My local PM is frustrated as well.

My home and business address (a PO Box) were the same for 30 years, other than the name. I moved and my personal mailing address changed. The Company PO address did not change. All my business mail comes to the PO Box with the exception of a couple State forms. I can live with that. Problem is my business Credit Card address. Somehow the CC looks for an address confirmation with the PO and changes the business location to that of my personal home. I have called and had it corrected at least three times, but finally today the CC told me it will continually update to the personal address until the problem is corrected with the PO.

satcom

Went thru this many years ago, you can,t win with the cc companies, they want a real address with so they can send the collection dogs to your door, a post office box can be a hole of boxes in the post office, or a rural mail box, if it is a rural mail box there should be no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.