Time again for the occasional thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Just a heads up to point out the power of the Forums. Without the collective knowledge and experience you fine folks hold, I would be still working now. Thanks to all, this is a great place to hang at.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Or is it because of the additional knowledge you have received from this forum (like i have) that now you have been promoted to a manager and have nothing else to do but hangout here at the forum?

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
My quick thanks was misunderstood. My office E-mailed me a request for bid Friday evening. I assumed it was for one of those little Miami Subs in an airport terminal, so I figured I would just knock it out quickly Sunday morning. When I opened this I found 99 pgs in pdf and 85 pics. I got hung up early mired in research and reached out to Forum members for help. Like clockwork you fine folks came through.

The long and short of the story is I finished by 5pm and got a 150K job! (wonder if I'll get a bonus? Not!)

So yes I'm still working and wish I could contribute more than I receive here.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
My quick thanks was misunderstood. My office E-mailed me a request for bid Friday evening. I assumed it was for one of those little Miami Subs in an airport terminal, so I figured I would just knock it out quickly Sunday morning. When I opened this I found 99 pgs in pdf and 85 pics. I got hung up early mired in research and reached out to Forum members for help. Like clockwork you fine folks came through.

The long and short of the story is I finished by 5pm and got a 150K job! (wonder if I'll get a bonus? Not!)

So yes I'm still working and wish I could contribute more than I receive here.

i've gotten far more out of participating here than i've given. the cool part
is that we are scattered all over the place, so it's not like we are in direct
competition with each other, and so information is freely shared.

there are lots of folks smarter than any of us, but there is not anyone
smarter than all of us.

glad you're all here, and glad that mike keeps paying the electric bill on
the server.

Strife

I would do it even for competition in my area.
Nothing worse than clueless companies that don't factor all their eggs VS hatched VS how many survive even after hatching.

the cool part
is that we are scattered all over the place, so it's not like we are in direct
competition with each other, and so information is freely shared.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Chris,

What company do you work for down there in Miami?

Chris works for a guy named AL.. Here is Chris trying to figure out from "The Book" where to put the dirt.

ry%3D480

Status
Not open for further replies.