Wiring Diagram for Cincinnati Milacron Talon 210

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan55

I have a customer who bought a Cincinnati Milacron Talon 210. Wondering if anybody has a wiring diagram for this machine. It is a Horizontal Lathe. It is currently wired for 480. Would like to change to three phase 208, he was told it could be done.

dan55

I did. They no longer deal with this machine. They told me to contact this other company (don't remember the name) and they said they would sell a copy of the wiring diagram for $200.00 plus shipping and handling.

sameguy

Occupation
Master Elec./JW retired
O.K. have your customer contact where he got it and get the info. or buy the $200 copy. We are talking about $200 what did the CNC cost? small price at $200 compared to the cost of the machine plus it can be added to the capitol equip. cost for the write off. Did it come with all the hard ware to hook it up or are you supplying? Over $200?
See where I'm going?

wptski

I did. They no longer deal with this machine. They told me to contact this other company (don't remember the name) and they said they would sell a copy of the wiring diagram for $200.00 plus shipping and handling.
That would probably be Landis, who bought them out IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.