Partner Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkludecke

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I got a call from a company called Partner Nexus. They apparantly arrange installations of smart swiches and t-stats for ADT. They are looking for install contractors and for once the price schedule seems to be realistic - $180.00 service call, a per-device change out (labor only) of around $6/each and a $92/hr rate for extras.

Has anyone worked with these folks? Thoughts? Cautions?

bkludecke

Occupation
OK, can you find me one? We're dying up here John!! I don't know how much more of this hope & change I can handle.

We've been off over 50% for over two years now with no change in sight.

bkludecke

Occupation
Well I asked the PN folks to sent me a copy of the agreement(s) they wanted me to sign. What a joke. So much one sided gobledy gook!

Anyway it's looking like another "too good to be true" offer.

I'll keep y'all posted.

satcom

I got a call from a company called Partner Nexus. They apparantly arrange installations of smart swiches and t-stats for ADT. They are looking for install contractors and for once the price schedule seems to be realistic - $180.00 service call, a per-device change out (labor only) of around $6/each and a $92/hr rate for extras.

Has anyone worked with these folks? Thoughts? Cautions?

If they do alarm work they make money three ways on every account the installation the material, then they hold a maint contract for on going work, and finally they receive a monthly payment every month for the life of the contract, and many of these contracts go on for years , so to throw a sub contractor a bone is easy when they make money three ways on every account.
With electrical you do a job get paid once and your lucky if the customer calls again.

Status
Not open for further replies.