Panel Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Here is a pic of my panel in which I was referring to in the "breaker tripping thread. THought I might post it here as well as more people might see it than the older thread. THanks.

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 0

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Here is a pic of my panel in which I was referring to in the "breaker tripping thread. THought I might post it here as well as more people might see it than the older thread. THanks.

You pics are sideways. You must have taken them with a smart phone in landscape mode.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
What do you mean?

When you open a thread the picture is already there instead of having to click on a link. It makes it easier to view the picture and read the question without having to change the page.

(picture)

Instead of this:

paperclip.png
Attached Images
The image I posted is too large, I didn't resize it first, oops!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Ahhhh.. Ot it. No I don't know how to insert directly into the message

When you open a thread the picture is already there instead of having to click on a link. It makes it easier to view the picture and read the question without having to change the page.

(picture)

Instead of this:

paperclip.png
Attached Images
The image I posted is too large, I didn't resize it first, oops!

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Thanks a lot

If you have the pictures stored on your computer, you can upload them to a photo storing/sharing site such as PhotoBucket. www.photobucket.com
It is free to sign up and use. When you get signed up you can upload your photos to an online album you create there. When you have that done then you can use that to insert pics in a post. First find the pic. you want to use, then when you mouse over it, it will show a drop down menu, choose the one that says"image code". Click on that and it will copy that. Then when you want to insert into a thread, click on the "insert image" icon, it looks like (for lack of a better description) a box with a dot on each corner. It will ask you for the URL of the image location. Paste (ctrl v) the location that was copied from Photobucket in the blank, then click "insert image" and you're done.
You can also upload from your computer, but sometimes (for me) that doesn't work as well. Hope this helps.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
If you have the pictures stored on your computer, you can upload them to a photo storing/sharing site such as PhotoBucket. www.photobucket.com
It is free to sign up and use. When you get signed up you can upload your photos to an online album you create there. When you have that done then you can use that to insert pics in a post. First find the pic. you want to use, then when you mouse over it, it will show a drop down menu, choose the one that says"image code". Click on that and it will copy that. Then when you want to insert into a thread, click on the "insert image" icon, it looks like (for lack of a better description) a box with a dot on each corner. It will ask you for the URL of the image location. Paste (ctrl v) the location that was copied from Photobucket in the blank, then click "insert image" and you're done.
You can also upload from your computer, but sometimes (for me) that doesn't work as well. Hope this helps.

Great instruction....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.