Electricalc Pro for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spody

Does anybody know if calculated industries is planning to release an Android version of Electricalc Pro? I love my Electricalc pro but it would sure be nice to have the same thing on my smartphone since I have it with me all the time. I noticed calculated industries has released smartphone versions of some of its other calcs so I'm just wondering what people have heard.
Thanks in advance...

MichaelN

Electrical Calc Elite

Electrical Calc Elite

I just picked up an app on the Android Market called Electrical Calc Elite. It seems to be an Android version of Electricalc Pro...almost an exact duplicate. All of the functions I have tested on it work the same as the Electricalc Pro I have used for years. Very Sweet!

sandywilkinscr

NEC calculator for Android

NEC calculator for Android

This is a NEC calculator for Android. Does voltage drop, conduit fill, motor full load current, gauge selection for ampacity, and more!

Disclaimer: I'm the author

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: I removed a link from this post, because it comes too close to violating the forum rule against advertising. If anyone wants information about the calculator described above, then send a private message to sandywilkinscr.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.