augie 47 moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyD

Great news I feel like Gus is my friend.Even though I haven't met him personally I have consulted back and forth a few times with him.He always takes time to share his knowledge with me as well as others on the forum.The experience he shares with us is valuable .I hope to see you on here soon.

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
gratitude

gratitude

guys,
never doubt there is power in prayer, the first sign i had there was a problem was when i fell to the floor new years eve.
med gurus stated i was with 5 min of death.
some fantastic med personnel including my daughter who is an rn worked many hours to save me, but, there is not doubt in my mind that numerous prayers played a major role.

i am forever grateful and humbled by the well wishes and prayers from you, my friends.

revovery will apparently be a bit slow for old men, but i hopefully be posting more each day

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Welcome back Gus.... Glad to see you pulled thru and had the help of family and friends.
biggrinbounce2.gif

iwire

Staff member
revovery will apparently be a bit slow for old men, but i hopefully be posting more each day

I am sure you will do fine, just keep the recovery ahead of the posting. We do miss you but sure want you to take the time to do nothing if that is what you need.:)

Besoeker

guys,
never doubt there is power in prayer, the first sign i had there was a problem was when i fell to the floor new years eve.
med gurus stated i was with 5 min of death.
some fantastic med personnel including my daughter who is an rn worked many hours to save me, but, there is not doubt in my mind that numerous prayers played a major role.

i am forever grateful and humbled by the well wishes and prayers from you, my friends.

Great news.
Take it easy.
Go slow.
Get well fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.