Overseas Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
Well Im new on here but not to Mike Holts materials, they are just the best. Unfortunatly I cant find any material to help educate and prepare me for my new position here overseas. I am a master electrician, but as much as I hate to admit it done have much experience with fly-wheel ups system and large generator troubleshooting and maintenance. Does anyone have some info on what a good place to start is? Im open and ready to pay for books, dvds, schools, anything to help educate me so Im not dependent on my vendors out here in the middle east.

Thanks for any info and help guys.

Will

Besoeker

Hi everyone!
Well Im new on here but not to Mike Holts materials, they are just the best. Unfortunatly I cant find any material to help educate and prepare me for my new position here overseas. I am a master electrician, but as much as I hate to admit it done have much experience with fly-wheel ups system and large generator troubleshooting and maintenance. Does anyone have some info on what a good place to start is? Im open and ready to pay for books, dvds, schools, anything to help educate me so Im not dependent on my vendors out here in the middle east.

Thanks for any info and help guys.

Will

I'm in UK and have had some experience with designing test facilities for flywheel storage systems.
I don't know if I can answer your specific questions but ask away.

bob

Google books and dvd on flywheel storage systems. You will also find yourself. How about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.