Vantage Lighting Control System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightryder12

Occupation
Sr. Electrical Designer/Project Manager
I am currently working on a project where the owner is providing all of the light fixtures and the lighting control system (he owns a rather large LED lighting company). My question is I have never worked with the vantage system and on there website they do not have a whole lot of information on how the system is to be wired. Has anyone here ever worked, designed or installed this system and does anyone know where I can find some information on the how the system is wired?

stickboy1375

I am currently working on a project where the owner is providing all of the light fixtures and the lighting control system (he owns a rather large LED lighting company). My question is I have never worked with the vantage system and on there website they do not have a whole lot of information on how the system is to be wired. Has anyone here ever worked, designed or installed this system and does anyone know where I can find some information on the how the system is wired?

Why not ask the LED lighting company?

Dcd5907

I installed vantage lighting system a couple years ago. It's was a hybrid system that used a combination of wired and wireless controls. It's similar to a Lutron home control system. You have dimming modules, switching modules and so on. One ckt per module or calculated load per module, if I rember correctly it was 2000watts incandescent/halogen with 4 switch legs per module. Over all tho these systems have to be programmed by an authorized vantage dealer and from what I experienced they r the ones who engineer the system. Id try to talk to someone from vantage and have them point u in the right direction. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.