Pull box question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidroela

Can more than one u pull be done in a meta enclosure?
If so how to calculate the size for example, one 3? EMT and a 2? EMT pull both in the same box.
Best regards
HP:D

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Ok this is what I want
View attachment 7059
I guess you misunderstood the original question if not I cannot comprehend that article
Thanks any ways

The distance between thE 3" must be at least 18" then the distance between the 2" must be at least 12".

The way you have yours set up and If my math is correct I say you need to have a pull box or gutter that is at least 42" wide.

However if you install the 2" on the inside and the 3" on the outside you can get away with 28" wide pull can.

hidroela

The distance between thE 3" must be at least 18" then the distance between the 2" must be at least 12".

The way you have yours set up and If my math is correct I say you need to have a pull box or gutter that is at least 42" wide.

However if you install the 2" on the inside and the 3" on the outside you can get away with 28" wide pull can.

Thanks for help
Would you mind explaining how do you get the 42 and 28 dimensions
Best regard

kwired

Electron manager

If you were to stack the 2" in front of the 3" or other way around you would only need an enclosure sized to the requirements of the larger 3" inch, of course will need to be physically deeper to accomodate stacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.