Recent Inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.

esox39

I found this during a recent inspection and thought I'd share. I got a little chuckle out of it when I first saw it. This was going to be installed behind drywall.

Attachments

• viol1.jpg
    viol1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1

Steviechia2

:lol::lol:

A lot of work to do it wrong.

Sort of reminds me of when I was a new apprentice on the job for a week and was told to get a pipe from point A to point B. Well I worked real hard and made it real pretty and had made it around all the obstacles. When the foreman came he told me it looked spectacular except only one problem, you have 7-90's :slaphead:

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Out of town contractor that doesn't know the 'Chicago' ways?

We piped a couple houses up here to learn how it's done. There is way more skill required to pipe a house than to pipe a factory.

Factory installations are usually left exposed, so not much thought is given to the location of fittings and j-boxes. Houses are not usually piped, so their construction is not designed to house conduit.

I learned a lot, so did the hall and the contractors that were sure we could pipe and wire a house as fast and cheap as roping one.

Wrong!

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Sort of reminds me of when I was a new apprentice on the job for a week and was told to get a pipe from point A to point B. Well I worked real hard and made it real pretty and had made it around all the obstacles. When the foreman came he told me it looked spectacular except only one problem, you have 7-90's :slaphead:

4 +90s and 3 -90s = 1 +90, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.