Momentary push buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
I am looking for a small momentary push buttons that are single pole double throw. I will be wiring some motorized shutters. The ones that the manufacturer provides are too bulky.

Thank you

kwired

Electron manager
I am looking for a small momentary push buttons that are single pole double throw. I will be wiring some motorized shutters. The ones that the manufacturer provides are too bulky.

Thank you

How small are you talking, the 22mm IEC type buttons and add necessary contact blocks? Or is that too big?

Double throw becomes more rare in a pushbutton in anything smaller, but should be available in a momentary toggle switch

Last edited:

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
How small are you talking, the 22mm IEC type buttons and add necessary contact blocks? Or is that too big?

Double throw becomes more rare in a pushbutton in anything smaller, but should be available in a momentary toggle switch

Sorry I should have asked for the correct type.

Either a rocker style or a toggle style. But i am looking for 6 switches to be installed on a single gang cover plate or a double gang cover plate. it will be low voltage controlling a switching relay.

kwired

Electron manager

Either a rocker style or a toggle style. But i am looking for 6 switches to be installed on a single gang cover plate or a double gang cover plate. it will be low voltage controlling a switching relay.

try here

I narrowed a search down to one SPDT pushbutton, but they were non stocked and they wanted an minimum order of 120 switches, and 4 week lead time, but there are many possible items to search for. You will probably have better luck with toggles or rockers, you just don't see multipole or double throw in those small general purpose style pushbuttons.

templdl

I with kwired. My vote is for a momentary toggle switch also. They are more available and I thonl that you will like the size also.

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor

Radio Shack has them all day long if that's the type of switch you need. Some of the big box stores have them too in the bat toggle variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.