Are there any Sample NABCEP exams that one can practice with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen resources that have sample questions, but how about an entire sample test? Are they available to help me prepare and pass this exam? Kind of like sample SAT tests that are taken in High School?

mnlara

i have taken the exam myself and flunk it by just one point. The problem was that I never had enough time to prepare and that the course i took was an abbreviated one instead of a year to do it the course was condensed to 3 months. Being my first time for this type of technology, i was likely to fail. The exam is not that hard. all you have to do it to study and understand. Take it slow. After a year of being a junior PV designer, i'll take it again. I know I have some sample test from my last course. I'll look for it and if i find it, i'll scan it as PDF and post it here.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
FWIW, the sample exam on the NABCEP website isn't (or at least wasn't for me) very representative of the real exam. The sample was very much slanted toward design calculations, where the real exam was extremely code-heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.