Alright, lets hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gac66610

me my son, step brother his son (part time in collage), a guy who use to date my oldest daughter (good help hard to find)
my wife takes care of most of the paper work and my youngest daughter in the office (part time in collage full time)

5 in the field, 2 in the office

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Myself and 2 employees- at least since I have been unable to work in the field but the most I ever had was 4. Keep it simple and be happy. :D

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Hmmm, this is a little tough. We're a fire protection company, so we do a lot of non-electrical stuff. Just checked the company phone list and there are 62 names on it. On the alarm installation side, it's me as the engineer, two techs, and I suppose you could count the guy who actually holds our electrical license for a grand total of 4. That doesn't account for the support infrastructure that covers the whole company, like the HR gal, the two full time and one part time accounting folks, the IT guy (who's also the guy holding the electrical license), the purchasing agent, the warehouse manager, the inside warehouseman, the material runner...you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.