A change has and is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstrlucky74

Ok many of you know me as the PIA....horsegoer. Well I changed my username because I want to have a new beginning here starting with the questions I ask. I want to try and make them more clear and concise and not so elementary. I want to try to have as much info as possible before I ask the question. I think many times I pulled the trigger way to fast...... That's all. :happyyes:

jumper

Ok many of you know me as the PIA....horsegoer. Well I changed my username because I want to have a new beginning here starting with the questions I ask. I want to try and make them more clear and concise and not so elementary. I want to try to have as much info as possible before I ask the question. I think many times I pulled the trigger way to fast...... That's all. :happyyes:

Personally, I was fine with the old you - horsegoer, but if choose to change names I am cool with that also.

We all come here to learn.

I would say at least 75% of the code knowledge I have, I learned here.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
Personally, I was fine with the old you - horsegoer, but if choose to change names I am cool with that also.

We all come here to learn.

I would say at least 75% of the code knowledge I have, I learned here.

Yeah, i was fine with you too.
I knew a lot about the code when I came here (or at least thought i did!)

marti smith

Welcome to the Forum! (OK, I couldn't resist!)

I understand less code now than when I thought I understood what now understand that I misunderstood...

Go right ahead, make your day!

This is not directed exclusively at you: I just don't understand why people are reluctant to use their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.