Welcome New Moderators 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

handy10

Hats off and a question

Hats off and a question

My hat is off to all of the mods. You know a lot of stuff.

My question is: are mods assigned to particular groups or do all mods operate on each group as they have inclination?

raider1

Staff member
My hat is off to all of the mods. You know a lot of stuff.

My question is: are mods assigned to particular groups or do all mods operate on each group as they have inclination?

The Moderators can moderate any forum as they have inclination.

Chris

G0049

I kind of look at it like a real campfire with say, an old electrician, a young apprentice, an EC, an EE, and an inspector all sitting around it drinking beer and telling stories.

What could possibly go wrong?

Well, when you get down to just one beer left and the young apprentice looks around the circle, reaches into the tool bag on the ground beside him, slowly draws out the biggest screwdriver he owns, and ...

says, "Why aren't any of you guys one of the new mods?"

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Do you new mods have the power yet. It took awhile from when I was told I was a mod until the powers were bestowed upon me. Don't get discouraged-- it may take a few weeks. Hopefully it will be faster than that.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

Now what's this button do??? Oppps....

Steve

Just becarefull to not hit the "Delete All" button, it scares me that it's even there. :eek:hmy:

Roger

jumper

Just becarefull to not hit the "Delete All" button, it scares me that it's even there. :eek:hmy:

Roger

Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Stimpy:This one?

Ren: Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool! Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?

steve66

Occupation
Engineer

Roger

That's way more power than anyone should have given me:)

Quote from Alladin: ?PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWERS! ?itty bitty living space ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.