hud codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hud still allowing. 15 amp 14 /2. wire for general

purpose outlets and preferring
these are on general lighting ckts since there still going off 2005 necessary whivk i thought was afci alreadyly cI've got 3. in 1' 2 and 3 bedroom. because they anted 3wanted circuits yo be. cosistent inn all 3 as far as sequence of devices go so I've got 21 13 Watt bullbs in13 fixtures
s 2 fans. whole house which is a basic 50 cfm a bath exhaust fan 90 cfm and a basic hood fan i can balanced them
all u.derived 1800va if i use 180va per duplex which is. 1800. if its 5 duplexes remove 1 plug and i got doom for 7 13 watt bulbs backwords huh
how do i axd lites and plugs and use 3 va together in calculation cof an indivixial general cikt and what about my outside llite or a bath fan or hood
h lite are they general too. and if it all works out how do i physically balance a panel to 5" of varience
on legs when there is hardly anyload
i guess 2 cots on a and 2 1 city on /b with smokes 0n a twin
and now i gotta use. a quad for 1 bed AC and oven for the next 10 there goes my neat panel schedule even with twin ...1 and 3 on break.Amer 1 meticulous the..extra 30 i do get .Ger single pole 15 a.d 20s so 1 is on 1 3 is on 3 etc.odd on left even on right ...but we can't get a 900 purchase order to buy twins even if we have. have a return of 1300.00 for the twins the Guy who was planning ordering material got ran off along time ago not before he did ordered 4 3/0 for panel instead of 3- 2/0 residential exception and desizing ground two sizes anyways before i go i gotta relay worrying funny this Guy had ye experience.supposedly and i Lon over and he's mounting grommet on floor tries which we do on sides so guys laying floors have less to worry about and he's hot a half inch panhead screw ay t
he end of the drill and after a minute of yrying to drrive screw
i asked what he was doing that's how.u start a selftapper two minutes in rev erred and two minutes in forward. i never seen him after i pointed and said go and Valkyrie walked away how do u train someone with no common Sense i didn't even do that withal Yankee in @2 nd grade summer.where i pit in my 1st plug wsllat least my dad wasn't a plumber or a shoe salesman electric work is Dec better than shoe salesman. ..ya using smart phone got divorce ex really entlt cottage buy it all again
.got the laptop haven't had time to set it up yet need cable from phone to laptop for hot spot. had my firsyt keyboard phone
win 11998/ this is the.first one.that istkp a running keyboards
app with auto fix that starts back up every time oh and some of j moderators and seniors really no their stuff ur lid a mobile internet. app lol got be at work 2;30 to. tommorrow nite shift .later

?

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Spelling aside, could you please use some paragaphs and separate the sentences.

It is terribly hard to read something all jumbled together.

If you're using a phone, I believe I would wait to post until I could get to a pc or laptop.

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
I am closing this thread as it is almost impossible to decipher and a majority of it seems to be a rant.
To lightbulbdave:
If you have a Code question, please repost with that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.