Moblie Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpie

Does anyone here have a "mobile Office" set up in their service truck? Maybe computer, printer, scanner, cellular data....

Just looking for suggestions. I've been using carbon copy Estimates and Invoices.

Thanks,

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Does anyone here have a "mobile Office" set up in their service truck? Maybe computer, printer, scanner, cellular data....

Just looking for suggestions. I've been using carbon copy Estimates and Invoices.

Thanks,

A good way to see what one that works well is set up like is to look in a Snap-On or a Mattco tool truck. They have been doing it for decades. You can usually catch them at car dealerships.

kwired

Electron manager
All depends on how big of an organization you are, how many people make sales, and things of that nature. If you are a one man show just run whatever software you use in the office on a notebook and bring same notebook into the office when working in office. If you have multiple sales people then you need software that can run on multiple machines or over network, internet, etc., it will cost more.

controlled

I carry a laptop around, mostly for PLC programming and internet searches. For mobile invoicing and estimates, I use invoice2go on my android cell and tablet. It also available on iPhone. You fill out the data, and then email customer invoice right from the phone. You can customize the layouts, as well as have your customer sign the estimates on the phone screen.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
I carry a laptop around, mostly for PLC programming and internet searches. For mobile invoicing and estimates, I use invoice2go on my android cell and tablet. It also available on iPhone. You fill out the data, and then email customer invoice right from the phone. You can customize the layouts, as well as have your customer sign the estimates on the phone screen.

yep... same here, on the ipad and iphone.... it rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.