coffee can money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewire

`The first of the month is clean van time so now I have spent two days sorting all the extra material. Normally this stuff would go back into inventory and gather dust. I had a box full of stufff I deciced to return to lowes and home depot well between the two stores I recieved almost $185.00 in store credit. Now I think I will go throgh the shop and see what else is just taking up space. Now if I could just get rid of the 200 1/2 lockrings.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Since I've been an inspector and since I was spending most of my time coaching baseball and volunteering for other events, I no longer have time to do side work.

So I went through my garage the other day and had a garage sale and sold some of my material and what I had left over I donated to Habitat for Humanity. I must have had three milk crates of plastic single gang boxes and one of two and three gang boxes and one of light boxes. Along with misc connectors and couplings and what not. They were thrilled to get it. I'll bet there was enough there to do at least one house. What they don't use for that they have local shops that they call the Re-Store, that they sell the stuff in.

PetrosA

I love the Re-Store. I take stuff there instead of tossing it or throwing it in the corner, and get very good stuff from time to time. I had a job recently where I needed about 60' of plenum rated CAT 5 - I would have had to buy a whole box for $185 at the supply house. I saw a box with 250' at the Re-Store for $10. Thank you very much. I also volunteer repair work for them when they need it. It's a good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.