400w MH to LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkidd

Occupation
PE
Spectrum LEDGV is one of many.

You have to do the calculations. You can't just compare lumens.

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
Yes there are good lamps out there. You need to compare the beamspread too.

TNBaer

It all comes down to beam spread. There's a lot of LED highbays I like. For instance, the Gigatera Luna 130 will often smoke 400s (and the Luna 160 certainly will.) Columbia's LLHP will do the trick and has some nice beam spread options. And Dialight makes a decent product too.

Whenever I do these things (and I do them often) those are my go-to choices, often for different reasons.

spark master

I'm doing pallet rack aisles. The racks are 8' apart, and very long Aisles. Also, it helps the fork lift operator if he can see into the rack. What do you recommend ?

Also, do they make integrated motion controlled lamps?

TNBaer

If you're doing aisles you can run with Columbia's LLHP fixture which offers aisle optics. It's not overly expensive. If you want someone to run photometrics for you let me know.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
If you're doing aisles you can run with Columbia's LLHP fixture which offers aisle optics. It's not overly expensive. If you want someone to run photometrics for you let me know.
Good information ,Thank You..:thumbsup:

iceworm

Curmudgeon still using printed IEEE Color Books
Occupation
EE (Field - as little design as possible)
It all comes down to beam spread. There's a lot of LED highbays I like. For instance, the Gigatera Luna 130 will often smoke 400s (and the Luna 160 certainly will.) Columbia's LLHP will do the trick and has some nice beam spread options. And Dialight makes a decent product too.

Whenever I do these things (and I do them often) those are my go-to choices, often for different reasons.

Do you know if Gigatera or Colombia make these in C1D2? Just if you know off the top. Don't look it up, I can do that.

Dialight does. I've bought some of their's. Although we are getting more failures than I expected. I was after buying the maintenance down. The plan was to install and forget for 60k+ hours. sigh - not yet

ice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.