code violation pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

69gp

Just curious if there is an area on this website where there are pictures of code violations an discussion about them. I have been to several projects lately that have multiple violations that i just cannot believe that an electrician would do or a company would allow to happen and for an inspector to pass them. Some of these could be lethal under the right conditions.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Just curious if there is an area on this website where there are pictures of code violations an discussion about them. I have been to several projects lately that have multiple violations that i just cannot believe that an electrician would do or a company would allow to happen and for an inspector to pass them. Some of these could be lethal under the right conditions.

people post pictures of that nature regularly.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
people post pictures of that nature regularly.
69gp: If it fits a particular topic forum, that would be OK. Otherwise General Electrical would work.
But if it is just for shared entertainment rather than a question about the code violation, the Campfire Chat forum seems like a good place. That is where I would expect to see a thread to which people would add their own photos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.