Passed MD Masters test

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesincmd

passed MD masters test on monday! headed to take DC now.

after using the mike holt books/sample tests/DVD's and taking a local prep class it was a little easy. i do how ever need to work on my comm cal's.

after getting this i encourge ALL electricians to get there masters lic even if you dont go into business for your self.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

after using the mike holt books/sample tests/DVD's and taking a local prep class it was a little easy. i do how ever need to work on my comm cal's.

after getting this i encourge ALL electricians to get there masters lic even if you dont go into business for your self.

Congratulations on your succes and welcome to the forum.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

boltneck

Now the real fun begins....

with your state masters you can pay for your Montgomery County, and then walk up the street and pay again for your Rockville

And be sure to take a stack of money when you go before the licensing board in DC. Not only do they expect you to hand each member money under the table for considering you, their paperwork even suggests the amount you should "contribute".

Status
Not open for further replies.