Ansul system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Church - yes.
Shed - accessory to 1&2 Family if it's on the same lot as your home. If it's at your business, it's commercial.

Where are you getting your definition of "commercial" from? "Commercial" suggest that "commerce" is taking place on the premises. That's a tough sell in the case of a school or church.

fmtjfw

Where are you getting your definition of "commercial" from? "Commercial" suggest that "commerce" is taking place on the premises. That's a tough sell in the case of a school or church.

Here, if it is not in a residence, then it is commercial. I know commercial requirements were applied to the last church kitchen I did.

And when I worked in schools, (other than home econ) kitchen had to meet commercial requirements.

mgookin

We have 1&2 Family codes and then we have what we call the commercial code, even though the word "commercial" is not in the title, and maybe not even in the entire text.

Commerce has nothing to do with it. It's either 1&2 Family (or accessory thereto) or it's commercial.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
We have 1&2 Family codes and then we have what we call the commercial code, even though the word "commercial" is not in the title, and maybe not even in the entire text.

Commerce has nothing to do with it. It's either 1&2 Family (or accessory thereto) or it's commercial.

That's a little like defining "green" as "not red".

Status
Not open for further replies.