Coin In Your Pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
For anyone interested, I found a link that mobile users have, that regular folks don't through the web browser.

http://forums.mikeholt.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=75927&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=0&starteronly=0&sortby=lastpost&order=descending

When you substitute your user ID in place of mine (75927) then you can see what threads you have participated in.

I can ask Joe to add it to the menus in his spare ( ;) ) time if folks think that's a good idea. The software behind the scenes is smart enough to use a universal link to do this.

You can find your user ID by clicking on your name in the top right corner (to view your profile) and reading the number at the end of the URL shown in your web browser, or by hovering as shown below.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
For anyone interested, I found a link that mobile users have, that regular folks don't through the web browser.

http://forums.mikeholt.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=75927&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=0&starteronly=0&sortby=lastpost&order=descending

When you substitute your user ID in place of mine (75927) then you can see what threads you have participated in.

I can ask Joe to add it to the menus in his spare ( ;) ) time if folks think that's a good idea. The software behind the scenes is smart enough to use a universal link to do this.

You can find your user ID by clicking on your name in the top right corner (to view your profile) and reading the number at the end of the URL shown in your web browser, or by hovering as shown below.

How is this different than looking in the "My Activity" tab?

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
It is different in that you can specify someone else's ID.

Tapatalk!

I can't imagine anything more pleasurable than kicking up my feet by the fire and browsing through all 5,000+ of your posts on my laptop. :lol: Pity the fool who decides to wade through mine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.