PARKING KIGHT FIXTURE PRICE????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

velezl

Hi, we have a client that we provide service fixing their parking lot fixtures. They have different locations and i will like to sell them a maintenance service to inspect amd make any repairs to the fixtures. How ussually this type of work is cuote and how is the aprox maintenance cost for a work like this? Is this cuote by the numbers of light fixtures times the time to do the service : cleaning lenz ect? Thanks for any advice.

John120/240

Hi, we have a client that we provide service fixing their parking lot fixtures. They have different locations and i will like to sell them a maintenance service to inspect amd make any repairs to the fixtures. How ussually this type of work is cuote and how is the aprox maintenance cost for a work like this? Is this cuote by the numbers of light fixtures times the time to do the service : cleaning lenz ect? Thanks for any advice.

I don't have any experience with this but for starters;

*Do you have your own bucket truck ?
*What is your going rate ? For bucket truck work it needs to be higher !
*Do you have any experience performing this type of service ?

cadpoint

Ask yourself this! Do you wholesale replace everything when you pop the lense?
When servicing? Are you just replacing lamps and calling it good?
Or replace lamp, ballast, clean lens?

You can Search on line here for what other statements that have been made in the past
about this occupation.

One stated to replace everything, an Accounting for all of the following needs to be made;
truck usuage be it a day charge or rental fee, required lights and parts, billing for two bodys including
one way travel, dead time like calling/searching drawings for parts & interfacing with management
for breakers, burnt ground time if dancing with cars verses late evening work. If a
circuit faults burnt wire you will notify and then add a man charge and wire charge.

That's just from memory and there could be some more.

You could consider a four light minimum offer before the truck rolls, of course depending on
how the lights are arranged. Any other lighting like exterior suffet work a price in.

You could also look into some accounting of the site to know what's working and what's
got a ghost in the machine. You'll know Lamp Life so you could also consider this based
on past servicing and number of lamps.

Don't ask for more from me, I'm tapped out... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.