50 unit residential MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrie2

I have an opportunity to take on 50 units residential in a single structure with 4 stories. Its requiring electric stove and dryer , AC.. I have 2 weeks to submit a detailed quote but imtruly debating the fact if I want to get tied up in this monster. Probably 2500amp 3 ph service .. I bet their looking at 6500 per unit.. does any one have a ballpark per unit price for 50 units 4 stories electric everything??? I need to decide if I want to get involved ornot before submitting aquote..

:happyyes:Thanks guys

My first check and balance would be: DoI have the resources to support a job of this size?

PJHolguin :cool:

I have an opportunity to take on 50 units residential in a single structure with 4 stories. Its requiring electric stove and dryer , AC.. I have 2 weeks to submit a detailed quote but imtruly debating the fact if I want to get tied up in this monster. Probably 2500amp 3 ph service .. I bet their looking at 6500 per unit.. does any one have a ballpark per unit price for 50 units 4 stories electric everything??? I need to decide if I want to get involved ornot before submitting aquote..

cadpoint

Welcome to the Forum! :bye:

The things to look out for is what's not there! Proper spacing of circuits in shared fire rated walls(back to back).
Whats, MA application? I beleive ours is a vertical drop and no wall stingers. If mechanical or any services above crawl ceiling, a GFCI and Light!

Down lights to trunk run fouls, sprinkler fowls ? ....

Did they show power routing? Did they leave any space? Did they bus bar the power
between floors?

You seperating out for bid the F/A and all LV?

What 4-5 standard models and three/four to eight bloated unit layouts?

Just questioned I know I'd get answered, you don't have to answer anything here... :)

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

WELCOME TO THE FORUM,,,:)

Is this for a GC?

Keep in mind can you afford to lose two thirds of the grand total of this job? If not Don't take it on.

Good luck:thumbsup:

growler

My opinion is if there is any doubt at all you walk away. I have never lost money on a job that I had the good sense to walk away from.

If they don't have a set of plans spelling out exactly what you are bidding on?

Status
Not open for further replies.