Best PID Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifty60

Can anyone recommend any 1/16th Din PID controllers? I am trying to get a list of controllers so that I can get some competitive quotes against the controllers I currently use. I am interested to hear what other people consider the "Best controlling 1/16th DIN pid controller" on the market.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Can anyone recommend any 1/16th Din PID controllers? I am trying to get a list of controllers so that I can get some competitive quotes against the controllers I currently use. I am interested to hear what other people consider the "Best controlling 1/16th DIN pid controller" on the market.

they are all pretty much interchangeable IMO.

as long as what they do is what you need, I can't discern much difference.

fifty60

I would like to find a dual loop PID controller that is 1/16th DIN. I'll interface it with an HMI, so the display is not important. All the 1/16th DIN controllers I see are single loop. I need dual loops and RS485.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I would like to find a dual loop PID controller that is 1/16th DIN. I'll interface it with an HMI, so the display is not important. All the 1/16th DIN controllers I see are single loop. I need dual loops and RS485.

It is very annoying when posters ask for help and then add requirements after the fact.

kwired

Electron manager
Unless you can get a change order! $$
That's not always a problem, it's just that so many don't know what they want in the first place, then when you give them something they reply with "I thought it would do ....., or I thought it would come with......" And the response many times is you were told that but did not want to spend that much:slaphead:

Can we get off this tangent and get back to the question!

PJHolguin :cool:

That's not always a problem, it's just that so many don't know what they want in the first place, then when you give them something they reply with "I thought it would do ....., or I thought it would come with......" And the response many times is you were told that but did not want to spend that much:slaphead:

Status
Not open for further replies.