Journeyman to apprentice ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshb

I'm looking for some info on journeyman to apprentice ratios in the following cities and states. If anyone knows any of them please let me know.

Sacramento, California
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Bozeman, Montana
Bellingham, Washington
Allendale, Michigan
Columbia, SC
Huntsville, Texas

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
Are you looking for the job or apprenticeship program requirements or just the statistics on the number of each working in the area?

Tapatalk!

Joshb

Just looking for the general journeyman to apprentice ratio requirements for each area so I know what to expect if I do work in any of the states

mgookin

This seems like a good topic for Mike Holt to maintain a database on just like he does with what code edition is in effect, etc. (I believe he has a map for code editions, right?)
Anyone higher up the ladder want to suggest it?

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
This seems like a good topic for Mike Holt to maintain a database on just like he does with what code edition is in effect, etc. (I believe he has a map for code editions, right?)
Anyone higher up the ladder want to suggest it?

Do you mean if some looked up the info would he share it or are you asking him to gather it?

mgookin

Do you mean if some looked up the info would he share it or are you asking him to gather it?

Well he seems to have plenty of worker bees (who are invaluable to us users of this forum). Maybe someone could just post a RFI and someone from each state could input their state's regulations, or note that that particular state has no regulations. Someone would have to sort through the data to draw the map. It's something that is not subject to change as frequent as code editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.