Maybe those "Free" extras are worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Walked in the shop office door to see a bookkeeper removing her computer. The hurried explanation of "Don't be mad..." didn't worry me to much until the nightly back up didn't materialize as expected. One of those included benefits that I didn't think we would ever need is a regular online backup of our QB data. Hope it works.

kwired

Electron manager
Huh? I agree with backups but as to understanding your story I guess you had to be there.

-Hal
I think his computer crashed and he is hoping the online backup service that he has never had to turn to before to restore anything has actually been working and has current backup data in it.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
In the ancient days of removable media hard drives, our IT manager kept the "off site" backup set in the trunk of his car.
Not the best environment, but it served the purpose and made rotation of the backup set easy.
Not a great idea for World Trade Center towers though.

Tapatalk!

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
In the ancient days of removable media hard drives, our IT manager kept the "off site" backup set in the trunk of his car.
Not the best environment, but it served the purpose and made rotation of the backup set easy.
Not a great idea for World Trade Center towers though.

if i have a WTC moment, i'm going to be completely
irresponsible, and say screw it.

y'all can fight over my festool collection, and the
fluke meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.