Passed the Florida Unlimited Exam last Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well like the title says, I passed the Florida Unlimited Exam Friday and the Business the day before (first try at both).
I felt that the exam prep class with instructor John Mills was an excellent way to end my preparation for the exam and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to take these exams. Between the Mike Holt Materials and the time spent in class with John I felt very confident going into it and felt like a million bucks when I got the little sheet of paper that read "Pass"!

Big thanks to Mike and John!!!!!!

Keith Dobson
Jacksonville, FL

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Also glad to hear that Mike's materials aided you in your passing of the test.

Welcome to the forum. :)

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
Congrats! From my experience, that is one of the toughest of the states.
As for the Holt class, I have a few friends that have taken that course with John as the instructor and they all said he is a great instructor and loved it.

GUNNING

Well like the title says, I passed the Florida Unlimited Exam Friday and the Business the day before (first try at both).
I felt that the exam prep class with instructor John Mills was an excellent way to end my preparation for the exam and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to take these exams. Between the Mike Holt Materials and the time spent in class with John I felt very confident going into it and felt like a million bucks when I got the little sheet of paper that read "Pass"!

Keith Dobson
Jacksonville, FL
Good luck! Its only just begun. Learn to adjust and roll with the punches and keep up with the paperwork.
Remember to finish projects, go where the money is, NO Restaurants, and be reliable.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

Keith Dobson
Jacksonville, FL

Good man Congratulations....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum.....:)

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good job.
don't stop there. Continue with the education.

Status
Not open for further replies.