Sunday afternoon Call,,,,,Chicago Guys will love this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

Occupation
Electrician/Electrical Inspector
No pIcs again!! What is going on?? Sometimes I get the pics other times nothing!!!

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
The insurance company would rather pay for the electrician to open the wall than have the fire dept ventilate through the roof!

I see two different size nails in the pictures. I see siding nails and I see framing nails. Even the siding nails are longer than necessary (1/2" through the backside is sufficient). I'm guessing there's something out on the other side of the wall that the carpenter was attempting to connect to that stud with framing nails. Is there something out there?
There is a back porch with a sliding door to the left of the box, so they could have made the door bigger at some time.

RichB

Occupation
Electrician/Electrical Inspector
What are you using for a device Rich?

My work laptop--Dell Latitude w/ Win7--sometimes I get the pics and sometimes not--It doesn't even show the little icon for a pic or any evidence that someone even posted a pic

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
My work laptop--Dell Latitude w/ Win7--sometimes I get the pics and sometimes not--It doesn't even show the little icon for a pic or any evidence that someone even posted a pic

Try to clear your search history, sometimes that works.

lazorko

I once found a fried wire in a j-box hidden behind a baseboard. The 1900 box (4" square) cover had been penetrated by a nail by two inches! talk about firepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.