warehouse load calc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toros

Hi, I am doing load calculation for existing commercial space that is going to be occupied by upcoming tenant using the space as storage, refrigeration. And, it is getting its existing service upgraded to 400A, 1-phase, 4-wire. Please see attached for judging the load calc I did with my owen hands Thank you, advanced

Attachments

• ET-warehouse, comercial-L.C-1.pdf
    80.1 KB · Views: 4

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Hi, I am doing load calculation for existing commercial space that is going to be occupied by upcoming tenant using the space as storage, refrigeration. And, it is getting its existing service upgraded to 400A, 1-phase, 4-wire. Please see attached for judging the load calc I did with my owen hands Thank you, advanced
Here I took a picture of your calculation sheet so everyone can help you out.:)

image_zps55bcfffa.jpg

Smart $

Esteemed Member
The thing about reviewing load calc's is we have no way of knowing if anything was left out... :blink:

Toros

Commercial storage new service Load Calc

Commercial storage new service Load Calc

The thing about reviewing load calc's is we have no way of knowing if anything was left out... :blink:

the method, the way, the bodyor the structures is important to me . letter, I can add or deduct, or revise the load or values.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
the method, the way, the bodyor the structures is important to me . letter, I can add or deduct, or revise the load or values.
The method and structure seems fine to me.

I don't know about others, but I would appreciate it if you would stop using bold text in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.