Greenlee Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
I like that bender too. We use them all the time for our industrial projects. I find that they are much quicker for detailed conduit runs than a power bender like a 555...of course most of the conduit is 3/4".

We have built a couple of work carts by bolting a Lideen bender on the end of a Knack 62 work bench box and adding a Rigid 535 threader to the top.

And you can't beat Liseen's customer service!

I needed a shoe for an old bender. I called the company to see if they still had the shoes. I gave them the serial number and they still had the original records for the bender. It was made in 1966 or something like that. I got the shoe for $65 and the bender works perfect.

You can't beat a real Chicago bender for precision bending. With my No-Dog and my inclinometer, I can make jewelry one of them. Greenlees aren't Chicago benders, they are ratchet benders. Only Lidseen makes Chicago benders.

fireryan

Unfortunately I can't get my money back for the greenlee. Just a replacement. Back it goes I guess. Hopefully the new one isn't a pos like this one was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.