Port Authority Exam coming up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta1130

Hey im going to be taking the port authority exam in about a week, ive been studying on things i think may be on the exam. I still have all my books from school, i have the newest code book as well, im just not sure exactly what i should be studying more of. Has anyone taken the test? Any tips on what i should brush up on would be a huge help! Thanks alot for any advice! I think i might be hyping myself up and getting nervous for ne reason with the studying.

Last edited by a moderator:

mgookin

Hey im going to be taking the port authority exam in about a week, ive been studying on things i think may be on the exam. I still have all my books from school, i have the newest code book as well, im just not sure exactly what i should be studying more of. Has anyone taken the test? Any tips on what i should brush up on would be a huge help! Thanks alot for any advice! I think i might be hyping myself up and getting nervous for ne reason with the studying.

It's not clear what test you're taking. The only port authority exam I have experience with is the one for operating automobiles on an airfield, and the helicopters will get you. Your mindset is looking for fixed wing aircraft and somewhere hidden in a treeline will be a helicopter hovering just above the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.