Mass Master 150 hour training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh40

I am from Northwestern Ct and trying to locate 150 hour training required for the Mass Master's license. Most of the training offerings the board lists are union or for employees of company only, and nothing in Westen Mass or in CT.
Even Reciprocity with NH still requires this 150 hour training , even thou I have Master's in several new England states.

tkb

I got my MA masters without needing the course.
There was a part of the MA law that exempts the need for the course if you have an equivalent license from another state.

My CT E1 exempted me from needing the MA master course.
I have master licenses in all of the New England states.

You need to look at the requirements closely to see if they still have this exemption.

Eh40

Mass 150 hours course

Mass 150 hours course

There was a part of the MA law that exempts the need for the course if you have an equivalent license from another state.

You need to look at the requirements closely to see if they still have this exemption.

Thank You for your response I see that in the Mass Statues , however the Attourney for the board stated I need the 150 hour Mass approved education, even thou I have Ct and NH masters, the law has changed as of 11/2015, I did speak directly to the Board last week, and was told I need this education,

tkb

I know another guy that is having a hard time getting a MA masters even though he has a RI masters.
It must be payback.

Eh40

Mass Master 150 hours education

Mass Master 150 hours education

After looking a little deeper, in Nov of 2015, education requirements for a Master's License of 150 hours were added, (Journeymans 600) Ct and NH have a requirement about 600 for a Journeyman's, but no additional education requirement for a Master's. So the with this change Ct and NH are no longer similar education requirements as Mass requires the 150 hour additional for a Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.