Automatic timer switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michalspike

I'm doing commercial project, because of energy code we need to install automatic timer switch. I'm looking for multi circuit timer.
Is anybody can recommend something.
Thank you in advance.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
I'm doing commercial project, because of energy code we need to install automatic timer switch. I'm looking for multi circuit timer.
Is anybody can recommend something.
Thank you in advance.

Some mechanical time clocks have multiple independent line voltage contact sets. (At least three.)
Or use one set of contacts to drive one or more multpole contactors.
Are you looking for something that can fit into a single or multi-gang device box?

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
You want a preset timer switch that someone physically initiates or an astronomical time clock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATSman

ATSman
Occupation
Electrical Engineer/ Electrical Testing & Controls
Why all the questions? He already told you needs a timer that has multi-circuit to light up whatever part of a building of whatever size it is. :lol:

Now that is funny!! :p

I recommend you google either Grasslin or Omron time clocks. They are leaders in these types of products that can provide multiple timed circuits (channels) that can drive individual contactors to serve as many loads as you want.

FionaZuppa

Occupation
Part Time Electrician (semi retired, old) - EE retired.
leviton has all sorts of controllers, i just do not recall if they have a multi circuit single unit, but worth a call to leviton and ask.

ATSman

ATSman
Occupation
Electrical Engineer/ Electrical Testing & Controls
leviton has all sorts of controllers, i just do not recall if they have a multi circuit single unit, but worth a call to leviton and ask.

No offense but the OP said it was a commercial application and I have never seen
Leviton used in anything other than residential settings.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~

FionaZuppa

Occupation
Part Time Electrician (semi retired, old) - EE retired.
No offense but the OP said it was a commercial application and I have never seen

Leviton has commercial products, just not sure if they have exactly what OP is looking for. worth a call to see, etc.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child

Leviton has a pretty extensive commercial controls line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.