What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillbilly

This is my oldest grandson....the younger guy in the middle with the rope attached to his harness.

This picture was taken at Boys Scout camp.

He gets his Eagle in about 1 month.

steve

cschmid

That is a great picture. I have a few of those small grand people myself. Is that goose neck trailer on a 2500 chevy?

yes sir it is..that diesel takes a liken and keeps on ticken..only 6.2 I ever had that gets 18 mpg with trailer on..but it likes transmissions 3rd one for me..no more, now it runs until it makes the bone yard..

dcspector

yes sir it is..that diesel takes a liken and keeps on ticken..only 6.2 I ever had that gets 18 mpg with trailer on..but it likes transmissions 3rd one for me..no more, now it runs until it makes the bone yard..

I was simply in awe that a 3/4 ton could handle it. That is great! Give it a lickin till the bone yard my friend.

76nemo

I know this thread has been dead for awhile, but any new members are welcome to add to it. Be nice if the seniors had new pics to add as well. I am with Bob, the family pictures are great.

Take care everyone;)

daleuger

IMG_0618.jpg

Just piddling around on the skidoo about half lit on New Year's Eve.

76nemo

12-26-08022.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's my little ones who are now 14. Last week they were 6. Anyone know of a way to white out the face in the middle???? Please????? One pic of me on here was enough:rolleyes:

Aspen on the left, Creedence on the right. Dummy in the middle:D

daleuger

Nice :rolleyes: :mad:

Hopefully it ended on the side of a tree and not some innocent family's vehicle.

No didn't crash it at all. Matter of fact the whole town was shooting off guns and fireworks and roaring up and down the streets on skidoos. I've had her up about 150k (don't remember what that is in miles) but not around trees and cars :D

daleuger

/2.2=68.181818 mph

You're a litte off I think because I know highway speed limits are usually 110 and I figured out that's close to 70. I'm so used to km now I don't even think in miles anymore.

Looked it up....150 kilometer = 93.205678836 mile :D

Dividing by 2.2 is pounds and kilos

Last edited:

ptrip

Better late than never?

pam.jpg

Me.

searspicsmall.jpg

Me and my boyfriend (it's been just a year now) and my two wonderful kiddos!

Status
Not open for further replies.