Plumbing Forum = to Mike Holts Electrical

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
Is there a plumbing forum that is similar and maybe = this forum? In addition to being a master electrician, I am also a certified pump and irrigation plumber...so have some plumbing questions

junkhound

Occupation
EE, power electronics specialty
Not plumbing but in the same vein as the question, HVAC-Talk has the experts on refrigeration systems, many of them plumbers also.

JLC-online may still have a viable plumbing section, have not looked there for a few years. Used to have some knowledgeable folks, may still.

So did Finehomebuilding Breaktime, but that has collapsed - is still there but 98% dead.

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
FYI, the last time I logged onto a plumbing forum I was verbally kicked off and told to consult a plumber. I suppose we do the kind of the same thing here in this forum but at least it is done respectively. The plumbers in the plumbing forum I logged onto were quire abrasive.

Just a heads up.

ADub

Occupation
Estimator/Project Manager
FYI, the last time I logged onto a plumbing forum I was verbally kicked off and told to consult a plumber. I suppose we do the kind of the same thing here in this forum but at least it is done respectively. The plumbers in the plumbing forum I logged onto were quire abrasive.

Just a heads up.

Yeah true, better get your hurt feelings form ready

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.