Top/Down Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
I read a little about this when I googled it. DOes anyone know how this affects the electrical installation any different than standard construction? THanks.

Strife

it means it goes up as it goes down.
As far as affecting the electrical work, it mean that you'll need two crews. One going up, one going down.
How big of a crew going down? It depends how deep the building goes. I've only done one top down building here in S FLA, but we only went two levels down (down here, even two levels gets prohibitive to keep the water away)

I read a little about this when I googled it. DOes anyone know how this affects the electrical installation any different than standard construction? THanks.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
it means it goes up as it goes down.
As far as affecting the electrical work, it mean that you'll need two crews. One going up, one going down.
How big of a crew going down? It depends how deep the building goes. I've only done one top down building here in S FLA, but we only went two levels down (down here, even two levels gets prohibitive to keep the water away)

Thanks. What do you mean 2 crews with one going up and the other down. What I mean is one would be performing what work? And what would the other crew be performing?

Status
Not open for further replies.