Thankyou to the members of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

p real

I joined this forum a little over a year ago. I have never said much, asked a couple of questions that were always answered graciously. But i have read... and absorbed... all the insights that the members of this forum provide to some of the toughest questions we face in this industry. It is the first place i come when i have a technical question, and as far as im concerned... this group in consensus is "the authority having jurisdiction"

Today i passed the colorado masters exam, and it was in no small part due to the information i was able to glean from all of you on things i didnt quite understand. To mike, thankyou for providing this to all of us, and and to everyone else, thankyou for taking the time... just wanted to express my gratitude...:thumbsup:

Knuckle Dragger

Master Electrician Electrical Contractor 01752
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I joined this forum a little over a year ago. I have never said much, asked a couple of questions that were always answered graciously. But i have read... and absorbed... all the insights that the members of this forum provide to some of the toughest questions we face in this industry. It is the first place i come when i have a technical question, and as far as im concerned... this group in consensus is "the authority having jurisdiction"

Today i passed the colorado masters exam, and it was in no small part due to the information i was able to glean from all of you on things i didnt quite understand. To mike, thankyou for providing this to all of us, and and to everyone else, thankyou for taking the time... just wanted to express my gratitude...:thumbsup:

I feel the same way. Congratulations!!

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Congratulation.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It sounds like you are the most excited person.

Also, Please don't let that certificate put a stop to your continuing education.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
It is always good to hear that the forum has made a difference for someone to better their selves and hopefully make some more money. Congrats. Where shall we send the bill for the education--:D

rcarroll

Congratulations!:thumbsup: Laporte is just down the hill from me. Send me a PM & I'll be happy to buy you a beverage of your choice. Might even talk George Stolz (moderator) to join in.:)

jimdavis

What an excellent post. I too am a new member to this forum and while I don't post much I read the forum every day. It has become an addiction for me. I truly believe that the members of this forum are among the most knowledgeable in the industry.

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
Congratulations!:thumbsup: Laporte is just down the hill from me. Send me a PM & I'll be happy to buy you a beverage of your choice. Might even talk George Stolz (moderator) to join in.:)

Congrats to you p real.

Ron and George,
I think it is time for a meeting of the Northern Colorado Chapter of the Forum anyway and we can welcome p real.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Congrats to you p real.

Ron and George,
I think it is time for a meeting of the Northern Colorado Chapter of the Forum anyway and we can welcome p real.

I'll be in Boulder arriving July 31 and leaving Aug.5. Not sure I will be able to get free- small family reunion- becoming an annual thing. We had a great time last year & I never saw Ron either...:D

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
I'll be in Boulder arriving July 31 and leaving Aug.5. Not sure I will be able to get free- small family reunion- becoming an annual thing. We had a great time last year & I never saw Ron either...:D

Let me check with the Board of Directors and see if we could move our meeting further south and meet you half way for a brief get together. That way you would not waste to much time with a bunch of boring electrical guys on your vacation.

Besoeker

Sort of on topic......
We'll be in GA in November/December.
No dates yet set in stone - there for the birth of the next grand child.
But if anyone is around there or around then they are welcome to buy me a beer - or several............:p

Status
Not open for further replies.